Course : 1 Month GIS (Geographical Information System) Training.
This is an exclusive gis training programme aims to provide in-depth understanding of Geographic Information System (GIS), remote sensing, geospatial data analysis. As per trainees field of work and subject matter, how to work with gis data is taught, for eg applications of gis in urban planning, hydrological analysis, disaster management, environmental assessment, agriculture & soil, forestry, urban and regional studies, geographical analysis, city development and management, road network and traffic management systems, civil engineering, forest management, etc.
Aim of the course:
This course is aimed for those who are interested to learn about the remote sensing and GIS technologies and their applications in various fields.
Who can Apply?
- B.A/B.Sc/MA/M.Sc/Phd/Post Doc./Research Scholars/Working Professionals.
About this course:
- This course program is applicable in following disciplines: Agriculture, Forestry, Civil Engineering, Architecture, Earth Science, Geography, Environmental Science, City Planning, Administrative/Ward/ Block Development Projects, Disaster Management, Hydrological Analysis, Terrain analysis, Natural Resource Management, Urban & Regional Planning, AutoCAD Engineers, Environmentalists, Ecologists, Wildlife Division Field Officers, (UAV) Drone Pilots.
- Live classes with 1:1 Instructor Trainee Ratio.
- Doubt clarification sessions are conducted for better understanding.
- Structured Learning & Mentor Driven Program.
Prerequisite requirements for the training:
- Laptop or Desktop Computer.
- Mac / Windows Operating System.
- Optical Mouse.
- Headphones with mic.
- Internet connection.
GIS & Remote Sensing Training Module. (Software based hands on practical training)
Learn to work with some of the best GIS, Photogrammetry, Remote Sensing based softwares like qgis, arcgis, google earth, bhuvan, eadras imagine, earth explorer etc.
Fundamentals of Geographical Information System (GIS)
Types of Data- Raster and Vector
Spatial & Non Spatial Data Analysis
World Coordinate System (WCS) / Geocoding
Geo Rectifying Images
Working with Attributes
Spatial Editing Tools
Data Querying using select, clip and split tools
High Resolution Satellite Imagery Interpretation
DEM /DTM/DSM Data analysis
Data layering/Data editing /Data manipulation/Data structuring/Data mapping
Map Layout Designing and Online Publication
- Autocad Data Conversion
- Reprojecting layers
- DWG to other formats
- KML to layer
- Raster to vector
- GIS Mapping
- Thematic Mapping
- Unique values
- Graduated colours
- Proportional symbols
- Graphs, charts
- Conversion Tools
- Re-projecting Layers
- Table to Excel
- GPX to Features
Accuracy Adjustment, Azimuth Corrections
GCP/Grid Creation & Measurement
Hands on Working on live Projects
Benefits & Advantages to Trainees:
- Career opportunities.
- Project guidance for hands on working experience.
- Internship opportunity.
- Paper Publication
Course Duration and Fee Details:
- Course name: 1 Month GIS (Geographical Information System) Training.
- Class duration: 1 hour per class / 5 class per week
- Program duration :1 Month
- Certificate of training completion.
- Post training support available
- Mode of training : Instructor Led Interactive Live Classroom 1:1 Online via zoom.us / Offline Training.
- Price: Rs 26500.00/- (all inc.)
- Foreigners : USD $450.00 /- (all inc.)
- Class timings: Available slots between 07:00 am to 09:00 pm (Indian Standard Time)
- Payment Options :Secure Transactions with Online banking/Google Pay/NEFT/IMPS/RTGS/UPI/Western Union Money transfer. To join for the training please fill the admission form below. You will receive a joining confirmation via call/email from our team. Post payment you will automatically receive payment receipt and access further information via call/email. For any information regarding please contact us.
- Note: Fee includes course material like course manual in pdf format, a zipped folder with exercise database, softwares and a certificate of training completion. which will be made available to the participant both during and after the conclusion of the training.
- Currently available at : Rs 19500.00/- (all inc.) available at this price for a limited period only i.e. 30th March 2023 * season end discount * only 6 limited seats left () book your seat now.
- New Batches starts from 24th, 27th, 28th & 30th March 2023.
- April Batch Admissions Open.