Survey, Data Management / Conversion & Updation (GIS)
Map based activities, data management/conversion/updation
Transform data into a digital format. Fresh Interpretation and preparation of GIS database.
- Preparation of digital map from paper or analog map
- Scanning and conversion of old maps to gis format data
- Satellite data interpretation
- Geographical data generation using CTS/MOTS/Open source
- Attribute data creation
- Data Analysis
- Data conversion in required formats
- Topology building
- Rubber sheeting
- Digitisation / Feature Extraction point,line,polygon
- DEM/DTM/GPS Data
- Datum conversions, transformations, and projections
- Land use / Land Cover mapping
- Wetlands mapping
- Infrastructure mapping (road,railways)
- River, Streams, water bodies
- Satellite imagery analysis
- Administrative boundaries district, states, constituencies, circles, block, ward, village level
- Voter data integration
- Contour generation
- Soil and Water quality mapping
- Data analysis using Artificial Intelligence/Machine learning/Data Visualisation
Data preparation printing and plotting activities
- Data layering
- Data editing
- Data manipulation
- Data structuring
- Data mapping
- Printing in A3, A0, A1,A2, A4
- Digital data in pdf, jpeg and other formats
- Mobile GPS, Garmin GPS Survey, DGPS, Total Station, Drone Survey
- Questionnaire survey
Price List of Gis Vision India® Generated Fresh Interpretation & Creation of GIS Database Outputs based on Remote Sensing ,GIS & GPS.
Pricing for Unit area coverage on a scale of 1:50,000 and 1:25,000 maps is calculate per sq. km depending on map/data type.
Cost of satellite imagery depends on type of data used for different purposes procured from IRS or any other supplier.
Contact us for quotation. Awaiting your valuable order at the earliest.