COURSE : WEB GIS DEVELOPMENT TRAINING
Learn how to publish map, create interactive gis dashboards in web based applications. Publish maps in pubic html server. Learners need to have a basic knowledge of gis, geodatabase, file formats of GIS and prior knowledge about fundamentals of gis technology.
Aim of the course:
This course is aimed to build your GIS knowledge to be more competitive with analytical skills and provide you with a personalised gis learning path.
Course covers the following tools (100% Practical based learning)
Web Map Service(WMS)
Web Feature Service(WFS)
Web Coverage Service(WCS)
Web Map Tile Service(WMTS)
Web Processing Service(WPS)
Web Coverage Processing Service(WCPS)
Online Dashboard Creation
Creating web map configurations
Geo Tagging location based photos and images
Creating workspace for online web mapping
Course Duration and Fee Structure Details:
- Course Name: Web GIS Development Training
- Class Duration: Up to 2 hour per session / Weekly 5 Sessions / Total 20 Classes
- Total hours : 40
- Mode of Training : Instructor Led 1:1 Live Online Classroom Training
- Program Duration : 1 Month
- Certificate of training completion
- Post training support available
- Class Timings: Available between 07:00 am to 09:00 pm (Indian Standard Time)
- Training Cost : Rs 24000.00/- (all inc. )
- For International Students : USD $320 /- (all inc.)
- Payment Options : Secure Transactions with Online banking/Google Pay/NEFT/IMPS/RTGS/UPI/Western Union Money transfer. To join for the training please fill the admission form below. You will receive a joining confirmation via call/email from our team with 12 hours. Post payment you will automatically receive payment receipt and access further information via call/email. For any information regarding please contact us.
- Please note : Fee includes course material, which will be made available to all participants both during and after the conclusion of the training. Participants will receive course manual in pdf or printed format, a zipped folder with exercise database and a certificate of training completion.