Course: GIS with Python.
About This Course
Python has become a popular programming language within the GIS community due to its versatility, simplicity, and powerful capabilities. This course is designed to provide participants with a solid foundation in Python programming specifically tailored for GIS applications.
Course Outline Download PDF
Master Basics of Python in GIS
Basic to Advance Level Training Module.
Best For students, researchers, professionals, urban planners, anyone seekingfor career advancements
- Learn syntax, data structures, and control flow in Python programming.
- Analyse geospatial data using Python libraries and packages.
- Use Python in GIS software’s.
- Develop skills in automating GIS processes and workflows using Python scripts.
- Gain proficiency in spatial data visualization, mapping, and geoprocessing with Python.
- Laptop or Desktop Computer.
- Mac / Windows Operating System.
- Optical Mouse.
- Headphones with mic.
- Internet connection.
- 4GB DDR3 / DDR4 RAM (recommended)
- SSD (optional)
- Graphics Card (Optional)
Python and GIS
Course Name: GIS with Python.
Course Duration: 1 Month
Class Duration: 1 hour per class / Monday to Friday / 5 days per week
Certificate of training completion.
For Class Timings Contact us
Mode of Training: Instructor Led Live Online Classroom Training
INR Price: Rs 22,400/-
USD: $ 350/- (For International Students, Inc. all taxes)