The training module focuses on the applications of GIS in effective urban planning processes, decision-making, and sustainable development.
Note: GIS plays a crucial role in urban planning by providing tools and techniques to analyse and visualise spatial data, informed decision support system, land use management, infrastructure planning and resource management.
Basic to Advance Level Training Module.
Best For students, researchers, professionals, urban planners, anyone seekingfor career advancements
- Introduction to GIS and its application in Urban Planning.
- Land use planning and zoning.
- Transportation and infrastructure planning.
- Urban growth modelling and analysis.
- Spatial data acquisition, management, and quality assessment for urban planning.
- Encourage critical thinking and problem-solving through hands-on exercises and group discussions.
- Laptop or Desktop Computer.
- Mac / Windows Operating System.
- Optical Mouse.
- Headphones with mic.
- Internet connection.
- 4GB DDR3 / DDR4 RAM (recommended)
- SSD (optional)
- Graphics Card (Optional)
GIS and Remote Sensing
Course Name: GIS in Urban Planning.
Course Duration: 1 Month
Class Duration: 1 hour per class / Monday to Friday / 5 days per week
Certificate of training completion.
For Class Timings Contact us
Mode of Training: Instructor Led Live Online Classroom Training
INR Price: Rs 18,500/-
USD: $ 300/- (For International Students, Inc. all taxes)