Course : GIS in Civil Engineering. (Specialization Course)®
The programme aims to provide in-depth understanding of Geographic Information System (GIS), remote sensing, analyse geospatial data in various gis based software. GIS data applications in various fields of urban planning, construction, civil engineering, transportation, site analysis, urban and regional studies, geographical analysis, city development and management, road network and traffic management systems, city management, road construction, bridge construction etc.
The field of civil engineering is involved with planning and sustainable development which includes managing and working with large database as well as area. Application of GIS in civil engineering enables in easy data access and resource collection in any required format, sharing of models and data, data analyzing, model making, better and quicker decision making
Aim of the course:
This course is aimed for those who are interested to learn about the remote sensing and GIS technologies and their applications in various fields.
About the course:
- This course program is offered in Remote Sensing & GIS with specialisation in following disciplines:
- Core understanding of GIS and Remote Sensing
- 100% practical based training on GIS Database
- Learns from basics till you learn to make your own GIS Maps
- Structured Learning & Mentor Driven Program
- Project based curriculum
- 1:1 live interactive online classroom sessions
Prerequisite requirements for the training:
- Laptop/Desktop computer
- Mac / Windows OS 7.0 or above
- 4GB RAM (highly recommended)
- 8 GB system memory
- Optical Mouse
- Headphones with mic
- Internet connection
Program Overview: Key Highlights:
- Designed for New Learners
- Case Studies and Projects
- Practical Hands-on Work experience
- One-on-One training
- Timely Doubt Resolution
- Dedicated Instructor
- Hands on GIS software Training
Course Syllabus Covers the Following
Fundamentals of Geographical Information System (GIS)
Types of Data- Raster and Vector
Spatial & Non Spatial Data Analysis
World Coordinate System (WCS) / Geocoding
Spatial Editing Tools
High Resolution Satellite Imagery Analysis
DEM /DTM/DSM Data analysis and modelling
Hydrological Analysis and modelling
Terrain Analysis and modelling
Data layering/Data editing /Data manipulation/Data structuring
Map Layout Designing and Online Publication
Hands on Working on live Projects
DGPS, Auto Leveler, GCP
Design Modules in GIS and AutoCad
Benefits & Advantages to Trainees:
- Unparalleled personal support in your GIS learning journey
- Get a GIS Certification beneficial for jobs and future career
- Flexible class timings
- Live exercises during class sessions
- 1:1 Live Interactive Sessions
- Career Counseling.
- CV Preparation for quick hirings.
- Panel Discussion with industry experts and corporate companies.
- Interview Preparation.
- Get the insights in GIS industry for making a better career building pathway.
- Current affairs in GIS industry and how to start your career with GIS.
- Students can gain additional mastery by learning applications of GIS as per their field of interest.
- Get to know the technological advancements in GIS.
- Project Guidance for hands on working experience
- Internship opportunity / offer letter with the top companies where GIS is used extensively.
- Placement assistance and incubation program post training completion.
- Placements available pan India in Bengaluru, New Delhi, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kerala, West Bengal etc.
- Full time job, part time job or contractual basis job.
Course Duration and Fee Structure Details:
- Course Name: 1 Month Geospatial Development Training Course (Specialization in Civil Engineering)
- Class Duration: Up to 2 hour per session / 5 weekly session.
- Program Duration :1 Month
- Certificate of training completion
- Post training support available
- Mode of Training : Instructor Led Interactive Live Classroom 1:1 Online / Offline Training.
- Class Timings: Available between 07:00 am to 09:00 pm (Indian Standard Time)
- Actual Training Cost: Rs 26000.00/- (all inc.)
- Limited Period Offer: Rs 18500.00/- (limited period offer for admissions done before 31st December 2022. Limited seats available)
- For International Students : USD $400.00 /- (all inc.)
- Payment Options :Secure Transactions with Online banking/Google Pay/NEFT/IMPS/RTGS/UPI/Western Union Money transfer. To join for the training please fill the admission form below. You will receive a joining confirmation via call/email from our team. Post payment you will automatically receive payment receipt and access further information via call/email. For any information regarding please contact us.
- Please note: Fee includes course material, which will be made available to all participants both during and after the conclusion of the training. Participants will receive course manual in pdf or printed format, a zipped folder with exercise database and a certificate of training completion.