Program: Gis Applications in Urban Planning & Management®
The course goes right to the edge of GIS implications and its applications in fields of urban planning & Management. Civil engineering, Architecture, Urban Planning & Management Students who wants to learn GIS technology can opt for the program. The market demand for professionals with experience in GIS mapping technology and geo data analysis tools outpace available solutions.
Aim of the
Provide comprehensive instruction in the underlying concepts and principles of geographic information system (GIS) technology and its application to the design and analysis of urban planning and environmental engineering systems
About the Program
Students are trained to become proficient in usage of gis softwares through extensive live training sessions, including applications in urban city modeling, database creation, utility and infrastructure management, road network management in urban cities, environmental impact assessment.
The focus is a fundamental understanding of spatial data acquisition, geoprocessing, geostatistical methods, visualization, querying spatial data, terrain mapping, and spatial analysis.
- Course Name: GIS Applications in Urban planning and Management®
- Class Duration: Upto 2 hours per class
- International Certification
- Post Training support
- Mode of Training : Instructor Led Live Classroom 1:1 Online GIS Training
- Class Timings : Available between 07:00 am to 09:00 pm Indian Standard Time
- Training materials : Geodatabase and invaluable presentations will be provided for easy learning
- Payment options : Secure Transactions Online banking/Google Pay//NEFT/IMPS/RTGS/UPI
- Please note: This fee includes course material, which will be made available to all participants both during and after the conclusion of the training.
Price : Rs 36,000/- (inclusive all taxes) For 3 Months instructor led live 1:1 Online Classroom Training Session
International Students : USD $650 /- For 3 Months instructor led live 1:1 Online Training Class Sessions