Professional GIS Training: Applied GIS in Civil Engineering® >
Become an Engineering Expert with Specially Designed GIS Training > Develop your GIS Skills > Digital Transformation > Top Rated Courses > Gis Vision India®
Data Overlay / CAD Data Designing / Spatial Data operations & maintenance for civil works / Satellite Data Analysis / GIS Training / Remote Sensing / Data conversion from CAD to GIS / 100% Professional Job Oriented Course
Public Notice: This is a highly curated and tailored course made after spending years of expertise in the geospatial domain to meet the requirements of the industry in various Geocortex.
Course Name: Applied GIS in Civil Engineering® (Professional Industry Relevant GIS Training Program)
Certification : Yes
Class duration : 1 hour per class / 3 classes per week
Course duration : 3 Months
Audience : Undergraduate Civil Engineering Students | Post Graduates Engineering Research Scholars | Phd. Scholars | Civil Engineers | Architects | Urban Developers | Smart City Designers
Mode of Training : GIS training is available as online live training. Online live training (remote live training) is carried out by way of an interactive, remote desktop with your personal instructor aka GIS expert with more than 10 yrs of industry experience.
Price: Rs 36,000/- INR / 2emi
Please Note : The course fee includes training materials, softwares, geodatabases, invaluable presentations and other essentials which will be provided to all participants during and after the training
GIS is one type of technology that helps modern civil engineers to collect and evaluate geographic data. Geoinformatics has helped progress civil engineers .It has changed and widened the role of engineers. It can overlay data layers on top of geographic maps, allowing engineers and others to make more educated decisions
Aim of the course
- Utilizing GIS and Remote Sensing technology to build interactive maps.
- To provide a platform for all spatial data supply and functionality.
- Encourage collaboration with other planning and government entities
- Convenient accessibility of data and other vital information using GIS technology.
- Gives you a complete program for complete examination, analysis and forecast with graphical and numerical data layers.
About the course
- The course is all about the explosive growth of GIS technology and tools for engineers and scientists and exciting opportunities.
- Integration of various data types: spreadsheets to satellites, IOT databases, remote sensing data
- Understanding the important parameters : bridges, levees, building structures, design strategies
- Interact and visualize with 3D models the problems before the first ton of concrete is poured.
Course Outline Highlights
- Structural Analysis
- Environmental Analysis for impact assessment
- GIS Data Creation
- GIS Data Management for engineering related works
- Data Visualization
- Infrastructure Management
- Infrastructure Protection / Management System & Analysis
- Transportation Analysis for planning and logistics of roadways
- Waste water or storm water Analysis with hydraulic and hydrologic modelling
- Site Suitability Analysis
- CAD integration with underlying GIS data structures
Top skills you will learn in this course
- Get to learn the detailed analysis without setting foot on the location.
- Superimposing map layers to perform impact analysis
- Integrating the factors of environmental management, disaster management with engineering
- Specialized expertise in times of natural disaster , disaster relief to make informed analysis of the situation
Benefits to trainees
- Transform and expand the ways engineers serve the society with the leading technology
- Incorporating 3D GIS maps
- Excel in GIS technology with enhance and detailed analysis and mapping
- Guidance in developing structures and systems and sustain societies
Please Note : If you want to join the training program kindly fill the admission form. Our team will get in touch with you once we receive your joining application.
- New Course : Professional GIS Course Applied GIS in Geography®
- New Course : Professional GIS Course Applied GIS in Geology®
- New Course : Professional GIS Course Applied GIS in Agricultural Studies®
- New Course: 3 Months Advanced GIS Applications in Urban Planning & Management Systems® for Urban Planning/Land survey/ Architecture
- New Course: 3 Months Global Certificate in Advanced Data Science®