The Anatomy Of Excellent Storytelling Maps
- The most important input: Reference maps/ base maps or field data
- Concept of cartography and mapping: Ways of representing ground data on 2D surface
- Scale for representing areas of small and larger extents.
- Thematic maps and raster analysis maps with color codes for better interpretation of data
- Story telling maps with real-time web maps, animation
- Population flow of migrants from origin to different destination with time animation.
- HEC-RAS, HEC-HMS for hydrological model building, visualization and presentation.