Course: Disaster Management & Environmental Analysis (GIS/Remote Sensing specialization course)®
The programme aims to provide in-depth understanding of Geographic Information System (GIS), remote sensing, analyse geospatial data in various gis based software. You will learn GIS data applications in various fields of Disaster management planning, Flood analysis, earthquake prediction modelling, Landslides in hilly regions of Northeast and other major regions of Indian sub continent, forest fires, drought analysis, climatic data analysis and modelling, disaster management prediction modelling, environmental assessment, geographical analysis, rapid response mapping, vulnerability analysis and many more.
Aim of the course:
This course is aimed for those who are interested to learn about the remote sensing and GIS technologies and their applications in various fields.
About the course:
- Core understanding of GIS and Remote Sensing.
- 100% practical based training on GIS Database.
- Learns from basics till you learn to make your own GIS Maps.
- Structured Learning & Mentor Driven Program.
- Project based curriculum.
- 1:1 live interactive online classroom sessions available.
Prerequisite requirements for the training:
- Laptop/Desktop computer
- Mac / Windows OS 7.0 or above
- 4GB RAM (highly recommended)
- Minimum 8 GB system memory free space.
- Optical Mouse for precision data editing.
- Headphones with mic.
- Good Internet connection.
Program Overview: Key Highlights:
- Designed for New Learners
- Case Studies and Projects
- Practical Hands-on Work experience
- One-on-One training
- Timely Doubt Resolution
- Dedicated Instructor
- Hands on GIS software Training
Course Syllabus Covers the Following Disasters and GIS Tools needed for Disaster Management using Geospatial and Remote Sensing Applications
Fundamentals of Geographical Information System (GIS)
Types of Data- Raster and Vector
Spatial & Non Spatial Data Analysis
Earthquake Prediction Models
Landslide & Debris Flow Data modelling
Climatic Data Analysis and Modelling
Rapid Response Mapping
World Coordinate System (WCS) / Geocoding
Spatial Editing Tools
High Resolution Satellite Imagery Analysis
DEM /DTM/DSM Data analysis and modelling
Hydrological Analysis and modelling
Terrain Analysis and modelling
Data layering/Data editing /Data manipulation/Data structuring/Data mapping
Map Layout Designing and Online Publication
Hands on Working on live Projects
Benefits & Advantages to Trainees:
- Learn the most widely used tools in map making
- Unparalleled personal support in your GIS learning journey
- Get a GIS Certification beneficial for jobs and future career
- Flexible class timings
- Live exercises during class sessions
- 1:1 Live Interactive Sessions
- Career Counseling.
- CV Preparation for quick hirings.
- Panel Discussion with industry experts and corporate companies.
- Interview Preparation.
- Get the insights in GIS industry for making a better career building pathway.
- Current affairs in GIS industry and how to start your career with GIS.
- Students can gain additional mastery by learning applications of GIS as per their field of interest.
- Get to know the technological advancements in GIS.
- Project Guidance for hands on working experience
- Internship opportunity / offer letter with the top companies where GIS is used extensively.
- Placement assistance and incubation program post training completion.
- Research Paper Publication.
- Project Presentation.
- Placements available pan India in Bengaluru, New Delhi, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kerala, West Bengal etc.
- Full time job, part time job or contractual basis job.
Course Duration and Fee Structure Details:
- Course Name: 3 Month Advanced Geospatial Development Training Program (Specialization in Disaster Management & Environment Analysis using GIS & Remote Sensing Technology)
- Class Duration: Up to 2 hour per session / 3 weekly session.
- Program Duration :3 Months
- Certificate of training completion
- Post training support available
- Mode of Training : Instructor Led Interactive Live Classroom 1:1 Online / Offline Training.
- Class Timings: Available between 07:00 am to 09:00 pm (Indian Standard Time)
- Actual Training Cost: Rs 38000.00/- (all inc.)
- Limited Period Offer: Rs 36000.00/- (limited period offer for admissions done before 31st December 2022. Limited seats available)
- For International Students : USD $650.00 /- (all inc.)
- Payment Options :Secure Transactions with Online banking/Google Pay/NEFT/IMPS/RTGS/UPI/Western Union Money transfer. To join for the training please fill the admission form below. You will receive a joining confirmation via call/email from our team. Post payment you will automatically receive payment receipt and access further information via call/email. For any information regarding please contact us.
- Please note: Fee includes course material, which will be made available to all participants both during and after the conclusion of the training. Participants will receive course manual in pdf or printed format, a zipped folder with exercise database and a certificate of training completion.