Excellence & Achievements
Successfully Conducted A Two Days Workshop on "Applications of Gis & Remote Sensing in Natural Resource Management" in Dorjee Khandu Government College, Tawang Arunachal Pradesh, 17th and 18th February 2023.
GVI® in collaboration with Department of Earth Sciences, University of Science & Technology Meghalaya (USTM) Provided a "Twenty Days (21 Days) Industry Training and Internship Program in GIS and Remote Sensing from 4th January to 26th January 2023"
GVI geospatial team successfully completed "Land base modelling and parcel mapping of Asansol West Bengal (Client Based project 2023) for 5G Telecommunication Project Development"
GVI® is a network institute of "Indian Institute of Remote Sensing (IIRS) ISRO Indian Space Research Organisation to conduct various training programs on Remote Sensing, GIS Geographical Information Systems, Applications 2023"
MOU Signed between "Foundation of MSME Clusters, New Delhi & Gis Vision India® for Infrastructure Planning and Sustainable Development for Subregional Integration. 2023"
Mou Signed Between "SGT University and GVI® to conduct GIS Training, Workshops, Seminars and Placement for the students of SGT University. 2023"
ESRI Geo-Vision Seminar Guwahati 2022
GVI® Participated in Esri Geovision conference in Guwahati. The conference enlightened us about the latest technological improvements done by esri India team and how Geospatial Technology can help in better governance in various departments.
Gvi® team presented research based paper on the National Symposium cum workshop on Springshed Management Organised by Department of Water Resources, RD and GR, Ministry of Jal Shakti, Government of India.
Paper Tile: Geospatial Approach on Springshed Rejuvenation Strategies. A case study of North East States in India
Presented by : Ms Malyn Hansepi.
Date : November 19 2022
Research Wing Unites on training programme
Tenure February 2017
- Indian Space Research Organisation ISRO
- National Natural Resource Management Systems
- Department of Geography and Geoinformatics, Bangalore University
- This program was to create awareness about technical advancements among the University Teachers, Researchers and Government Employees who are the prospective Geospatial Community , so as to exploit the technology for social and community developments
UGIT Recognition for Gis Vision India®
- The ambition is to disseminate Geo-Spatial Technologies to organise issue based conferences every year and draw proceedings; invite original and innovative research articles and publish them in UGIT’s biannual journals of Geographical Analysis & Geoeye.
- Honour lifetime achievers with “Excellency Award” and “Young Scientists Award”
Natural Disaster Management Geo-Spatial Solutions
International Conference on “Natural Disaster Management Geo-Spatial Solutions” UGIT, Indian Cultural Centre, Kuala Lumpur , Malaysia.
- Risk Identification and Management
- Urban Disaster Risk Reduction
- Social Impact and social resilience.
- Food Security and Infrastructure Safety.
- Climate Change.
- Role of Governmental organizations and NGOs.
- Geospatial Technologies & IOT Applications.
- Disaster Management,Modelling and simulation
- Climate Change Prevention and Mitigation measures
- Relief and Rehabilitation (Post Disaster < Need Assessments).
- Urban Disaster Risk Reduction I Resilience and planning
- Vulnerable population Food security and Infrastructural safety.
- Disaster Mitigation & Monitoring through Geo-Spatial Technologies & IOT Solutions.
- Role of Governmental Organizations and NGO’s In disaster management
Geo-Spatial Technologies In Urban Sustainability- Issues and Challenges- UGC-SAP-DRS-I
Third International Conference. GVI team presented research paper entitled” Rooftop Solar Energy Harvesting In Bangalore University”
- Finding out number of total solar panels required in various department.
- Adapting to Green Energy
- Benefits of Cost Saving
- Total Output in Megawatts
Workshop on Nitty-Gritty of GIS- 2014
- Training program. GVI research team joined as posture members.
- Location: Bangalore University
- Sponsored by: Karnataka State Science and Technology Academy (KSTA) Bangalore