Academic projects are student research projects carried out as part of their course, degree or research, for example final-year undergraduate dissertations, Masters Projects and PhD research.
GIS VISION INDIA will guide students who are pursuing their graduation, Post Graduation, school students and other professionals in their academic project works with the help of GIS technology. Interested students can definitely come to us for their project guidance. Students from geography/earth science background will be given preference as it becomes tough for them to get hands on experience in getting control of the software.
Current projects: (2017-2018)
- Flood analysis in North eastern parts of India.
- Network analysis and Traffic Management for green environment.
- Crime density mapping
- Utility mapping
- Urban sustainability and waste management
These research projects carried out by students will definitely put an impact in improving the quality of their research work which they can later include in their resumes and strategically increase the chances of their resumes getting selected by recruiters.
Eligibility: Minimum 45% marks.
Duration: (2 weeks – 4 weeks)
Something interesting for you!!! These are some useful tips for a successful project completion
- Always remember to choose a good cause for your project
- Stay focused and be creative
- It is very essential to choose an appropriate angle that is applicable in context with your project environment
- Your presentation and planning are very essential.